We got up early so we could be ready to leave at 6:30 to make the hour long drive to the Mayo clinic. Zane of course slept the whole way there; he LOVES car rides. We got there and got Dad checked in and then we went down to where Mom works. We spent the next hour and a half going around to all her friends and introducing them to Zane. He was being passed around like crazy!! He of course ate up all the attention.
After that we went down to wait for Dad to finish up. When he got done we decided to go and get something to eat. Since we were so close to Claim Jumper Scottsdale I thought it would be fun to take Zane in there and let some of my old friends see him. He was such a great little boy, so happy and so cooperative all day, and it was a LONG day. I was so proud. We had a ton of fun!
2 comments:
I didn't know that you had a blog. You never told me and it is not on Nadine's page. I had to get it from Lucy. I love you!! Way cute pictures and background.
Sorry you didn't know. I haven't told anyone yet. I am not quite up and running. That is why Dine didn'd have it. Lucy helped me set it up and so she needed a link to get to my page quickly. Should be up in the next week and I will be getting an email out to everyone. Love ya too!!
Post a Comment