Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our Anniversary



Jaime and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary this weekend. It is so hard to believe that it has already been two years. When I look back so much has happened, yet time just seems to fly by so quickly.

To celebrate, we decided to spend some alone time for our anniversary and rented a hotel room for the evening. We got to hang out and watch movies uninterupted, eat a hot meal, and sleep in. It was a really nice time. It was also really hard for us. Our first night away from our little guy. Daddy had to keep looking at Zane's pictures on his phone. It was really cute. I have to admit I had a tough time with it too. Althought we worried about Zane a lot, we still managed to enjoy some romance in the relationship. After two years and a baby, we still feel the same way about one another, not bad for a guy that when I met him swore he wasn't getting married. :-)

I look forward to many more years to come. Jaime always seems to make life exciting and fun. I can't wait to see what is in store for us.

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

I hope you had an awesome anniversary!!!

Cabrera Family said...

we did!! Thanks Lucy!! Love ya!!