

This is our proof it's a boy!! LOL
Jaime swore it would be a boy; although the last few months leading up to the ultrasound I started feeling he might be right, I hoped for a little girl. He said there was no question about it because I told him in a dream, so he knew it was a boy. I told him he was just dreaming about when I told him Zane was a boy. Apparently he was right. :) It was so cute when I told him he said, "I am sorry babe, but it is better this way because the next one can be a girl and then she will always be Daddy's little girl." I thought that was so cute. Hopefully Heavenly Father is on board with this plan. hehe. (We will just have to wait and see what the future holds)
Overall, we are so excited just to find out the I am doing well and that our little baby boy is doing great, growing properly, and looking healthy. We have decided to name him Zander Matthew Cabrera. Yes, we are going with a "Z" theme. With Zane, Z's were the only names Jaime and I could agree on. Then after we had Zane Jaime thought it would be a cool idea to keep all their initials the same, ZMC. I thought it could be fun. We'll see how that works out for us.
5 comments:
WOW!!!Finally a post. I am so happy to read something new. Now just keep going. Love ya.
So exciting- congratulations!!! :)
I just posted about the baby news as well but most do not visit my site much. love ya glad to see you posting
I like the letter z names to. Congrats on the new baby. I love the name Zack and Zaiden for boys and girls I like Zoe and Zailey. When are you do?
Jaime said you were going to have another boy, I guess he was right.
Post a Comment