These are Zane's 7 month photos. He is so Fun. Jaime and I tried to give him a little mohawk. His hair is still too fine, but it was a good laugh.
I really hold Zane's 7 mo. birthday close to my heart because that is the day that Zane said Ma ma for the first time. We were so sure it was going to be Da da. I got lucky; Ma ma came first. Although I didn't get to hear it. I was still so proud.
I was outside cleaning up the backyard and Jaime was in watching Zane, and I guess Zane was looking at me outside through the arcadia door. Jaime said he banged on the door and yelled Ma ma. Jaime was so excited (and let's be honest a little disappointed at the same time) that he hollered at me to come and listen. We tried to get Zane to say it again, but all he would do was smile at me.
It wasn't until 2 days later that he let me hear it with my own ears. Da da came like 5 days later. And now that is all he says especially when he is happy. I only hear Ma ma is he is crying. But I will take what I can get. hehe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment