Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Birthday Early

OK!! so it has been FOREVER since I posted and I was waiting for Jaime to do a post about his first Father's day before I posted anything else, but life has thrown a lot of ups and downs and we are just getting really behind. So I am going to just post all that I have so far and then start fresh. Hope you enjoy the catch up!! ;-)

My Birthday treat came a little early this year. Zane gave his Mommy a special little gift. My birthday was June 27th and on June 24th Zane got up on his knees on his own started to crawl. Although he only made about one hand and knee forward and then fell flat..... he tried!!! It was so great. Mommy was so proud. It is amazing how much joy your children can bring you!!



No comments: