Saturday, March 22, 2008

Family Picture Day

Today we all went to get family pictures. An experience I could wait another 4 or 5 years before we do it again. :) The emotions are always running high in a family of all women. He he! Once we all got there, calmed down, and started to take the photos it turned out to be a great time. I am really excited to see how those turn out. (I will be sure to post those when we get them.) After we got done, we went back to Mandy's house and hung out. She made us all dinner and we played games as a family. It was good times.


Zane was really exhausted after the long day, he passed out in Grandpa's arms while we played.






Then when we got home and Daddy and Zane sat down to rest and had zonked out in seconds. It was a great photo opportunity.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Tami, I just love your blog. You have some amazing pics and stories.